Mitchell Area Community Theatre
Jonathon Freeman - Staff Tim Goldammer - Board President
Terri Jacklin - Vice President
Darci Vermeulen - Secretary Pam Iverson - Treasurer General Board Page: Noel Ahlers
- Keep quality, live and economical theatre available in Mitchell and the surrounding area.
- Create a thriving and vibrant community by providing a venue to promote the ongoing support of performing and cultural arts in Mitchell and the surrounding area.
- Excellence: ACT strives to bring a high standard of quality to all productions, events, and patron services.
- Collaboration: In order to reach this standard of excellence, we here at ACT understand the importance of collaboration with local businesses, schools and other, to promote the arts in our area.
- Economical: ACT works towards keeping productions and events affordable for all. Evolve & Grow: Provide more diverse entertainment options.
- Professionalism: Maintain a level of professionalism in production value, atmosphere, and overall theatre experience.
- Inspire: We strive to educate, challenge, stimulate, and entertain people in the Mitchell area.